Since 1984 Clear Systems have built up an unequalled range of products and systems, including Time Recorders, Time & Attendance Systems, Biometrics and on-line Payroll – all at affordable prices for all sizes of organisation.
Inexpensive Web based Time & Attendance system in the Cloud. With optional networked Time Clocks, Phone, App and Web Clocking.
uAttend is a market-leading cloud-based SaaS (Software as a Service) employee time and attendance management system. uAttend collects and processes real time clocking in data online, significantly speeding up and increasing the accuracy of payroll processing. uAttend enables organisations to manage holidays, sickness and overtime more efficiently – all in one smart system.
Cloud software offers flexible and affordable solutions which a growing number of organisations are tapping into. This means small (as well as large) organisations can benefit from the same functionality as the ‘big guys’ at a fraction of the cost – and without the IT hassle.
- Say goodbye to timecards and spreadsheets. No need for any manual data entry or processing, it’s all done for you by the uAttend software.
- Real time data from clocking in terminals, phone, smartphone and web clocking is sent to your uAttend cloud account.
- There’s no software to install.
- Clocking in data is stored and processed securely ‘in the cloud’.
- Handles any number of employees and locations.
- Managers and supervisors can log in to a uAttend online account from anywhere in the UK (or around the world), using PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones.
- View and manage real time, time and attendance data 24/7, 365 days a year.
Getting started is easy – choose how you want employees to clock in and sign up for a uAttend online account.
Low Cost PC System – Software for one PC, discreet easy to use Reader, 25 Mag-Stripe Cards and Networked Reporting. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. Only £175.00.
Comprehensive Time & Attendance system – provides a strong base of features providing benefits for the SME-Level organisation. Focus PRO is also scaleable to match your organisation’s growth. Focus Enterprise extends the facilities available to the user even further by including more pay rates, Time Off In Lieu (TOIL) and Cost Centre analysis as well as a report generator.
At first glance, BrightPay Payroll, is deceptively simple. It’s clear and easy to use interface is expertly crafted to only reveal the underlying comprehensive set of payroll functionality, where and when you need it, on Windows or Mac OS X.
Clocking In and Clocking Out made easy. Autonomous time recorders allowing up to 6 clockings per day, 2 print colours and full battery backup.
Autonomous time recorders which calculate daily or weekly totals for individual employees.
Fully configurable electronic machines which stamp documents and time-sheets with date and time, sequential numbers and other data. These can also be use for Time & Attendance Recording.
For all of the above systems and machines.